Saturday 18 July 2009

My major crushes

This is a largely pointless exercise but i'm exremely bored and waiting to go watch the new Harry Potter movie... Well, shield your eyes, 'cos these Hottie Mcfitties/really really ridiculously good-looking people are gonna blind you with their other-worldly visages/bodies!

Girls first:
(i'm not a lesbian, but these ladies are the ones most likely to turn me xD)

  • Adriana Lina. She's a Victorias's Secret model in case you were wondering... i just think she has the most captivating eyes, and gawjuss skin ;)
  • Megan the Fox. She is the ultimate hot mama ;)
  • Hayden Panettiere. The picture says it all really...
  • Juno Temple. Gosh that hair! She's gorgeous.


Now for the boys:
  • Ianto Jones/Gareth David-Lloyd. I fancy the character and the actor to be honest, *SPOILERS* i was devasted watching Torchwood recently, the writers are going to have hell to pay from all of Ianto's avid fans! anyways, Ianto can make me a cuppa anyday!
  • Mark Hoppus. Gareth and Mark actually look pretty similar... I've only just realised! Anyway this guy is hot, and blink-182 is awesome
  • Will Smith. Not only is this guy pleasing to the eyes, but i also love all his movies, especially Bad Boys :)
  • Shia Labeouf. MmmHmmmMmmm hot and fresh!
  • Brad Pitt (in the 'Fight Club' era). Fight Club is my favourite movie (and Se7en is my second favourite!), so i have an excuse to watch this body on a regular basis ;)
  • Edward Norton. Again, he is in many of my favourite movies; American History X, Fight Club etc, so another excuse to check him out xD, i think it might be his voive that does it for me... I think i might be the only one who thinks this guy is sexy "/ A video of him & Brad, on Fight Club.
Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Jonah Hill, Michael Cera, Seth Rogen. Basically they are all adorable, and i love a guy with a sense of humour. You've probably already noticed by now, but I love Nerds.

Honorable mentions:
  • Aston Merrygold & Marvin Humes from JLS
  • Edward Cullen/Jasper Cullen/Alice Cullen (the novel's characters, not the actors who play them, although i do fancy a bit of RPattz! ... why do fictional boys have to be so perfect?! (even if they are vampires who crave your blood!). Btw, I put Alice in there 'cos I'd love to be as graceful/eloquent/beautiful as her, i suppose she's one of my girl crushes!)
  • Robert Pattinson
  • Zac Efron (slightly embarassed by this xD)
  • Nick/Joe Jonas (although again i'm embarassed to admit it)
  • Chandler Bing (not Matthew Perry, but his character in Friends, i'm not sure why though!)
  • Christian Bale
  • David Tennant
  • Taylor Lautner/Jacob Black

0 comments:

Super Mario Game